Wednesday 7 September 2016

WHO AM I?

I came across that question in each and every event in my life, but used to hear people answering it for me: "You are a nerd" , "You are a great friend", "You are a useless piece of crap"... It's sad to realize that they are neither correct nor false about me; I don't even know who I am... I may be a mixture of all of that or it may be that I change from time to time; what's the truth? I don't know.
That is what got me to enter "Vision machines" for my Freshmen Writing course instead of "Who am I?"; I find myself more comfortable with machines and technology than most people, I find it harder to understand how people think than fully understanding how the pathways of microprocessors compute my algorithms to useful programs. You may compare me with a slightly edited quantum computer; not in the sense that it can understand two possible contradicting inputs at once, but in the way it can produce two contradicting algorithms and call them solutions. It may be smart, but funny and contradicting. Maybe that's who I am after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment