Monday 5 September 2016

My first Assignment


As long as I can remember, I have always been that Maths addict, craving numbers, Greek letters and mathematical equations. To me, writing, especially in English, was a nightmare; I wasn’t the one who can describe themselves properly and I also didn’t get a proper language education. I was very comfortable with this fact; I had what I wanted, numbers. However, upon entering high-school, I realized that I won’t be able to do much without it and that I had to face my laziness. At first, I was a horrible writer, actually the worst English student in my school scoring a D in my first mock-exam. However, I started reading novels and entered writing competitions with my group; it was so stressing at first, but in the end I realized it was a fun thing to do, I love competition after all. In the end, my relationship is so analogous to my relationship with any friend I ever got; strangers/enemies at first… awkwardness and stressful moments… then good friends. Yes, writing is my closest friend who I can share secrets with, when nobody (no matter how close they are) should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment